Planning on having the greatest celebration of your love on the island of the winds? If you are in search of the perfect Mykonos wedding villa, you will be swept away by the spectacular environments we have created at AGL Luxury Villas in Mykonos. Perched upon a stunning cliff above Agios Lazaros beach, you can pick your ideal Mykonos wedding villa from our collection of the best luxury villas in Mykonos. They promise indelible holiday experiences in sensational surroundings, with top tier facilities and services that make your life as easy as can be, but also add a generous dose of unpretentious glamour to your moments. So, if you have been considering getting married in Mykonos, we are certain you will find your most romantic refuge at one of our gorgeous private villas.
5 reasons to choose an AGL Mykonos wedding villa:
We can of course think of even more reasons why you would choose us for harbouring your wedding holiday to Mykonos, but here are the top 5 which we are certain you will agree with.
- Our top location is a haven of Mykonian tranquility yet close enough to the vibrant center of the island. Tucked 5 km away from the Chora of Mykonos, our sheltered location is one that offers you the best of both worlds. All the hype and excitement of Mykonos lies within a 5 km radius from the location of our luxury villa collection.
- Unrivalled views where the sky meets the sea, spoiling you from sunrise to sunset. There is something absolutely priceless about waking up to be greeted by the magnificence that nature has bestowed upon our day-in, day-out horizon. Flood your soul with epic visuals that will remain etched in your minds as the most epic backdrop of your wedding holiday.
- Expansive spaces and well-thought out layouts that lend themselves to becoming what you want them to be. Especially during the phase of wedding preparations, securing a well-appointed Mykonos wedding villa ensures you have ample space to both stay together yet enjoy some privacy between bride and groom before the ceremony.
- Suitable for large groups, something that you might decide works best for your wedding holiday. Wedding guests can be grouped together to stay at our private, luxury villas since some are fully capable of accommodating up to 16 persons.
- Exclusive VIP facilities such as a private jetty and helipad which are included within our private villa complex. Zip in and out in the easiest and most carefree way possible without worrying about traffic and crowds while being effortlessly punctual and supremely stylish.
Having trouble choosing the perfect Mykonos wedding villa for you? Here are AGL’s top picks, according to desired capacity, at a glance:
For 16 persons – Villa Olympia, 850 m2
Villa Olympia draws upon the magnificent, fiery-coloured, stone-chiseled walls and broad flagstones to blend into the natural zeitgeist of the island’s wild-side, offering up an uninterrupted frame from within which to view Apollo’s birthplace, Delos, and the myriad of Cycladic islands scattered beyond it into the distance. It boasts an outdoor Jacuzzi for 10-14 people, 2 large BBQs, a wood oven, an outdoor dining table, a fully equipped Gym & Beauty Parlor, a Thalassotherapy spa, a Turkish hammam and two levels of lounging areas in front of the 261m2 infinity pool that flows off into the Aegean horizon.
For 10 persons – Villa Aphrodite, 237 m2
Villa Aphrodite is one of the most gorgeous luxury villas in Mykonos with a private pool, whose beauty matches that of the legendary Goddess of love. It is perched at the top of the Agios Lazaros Mykonos private 10-Villa Estate and enjoys a bird’s eye view of Delos and Rhenea islands over a majestic drop to the sea, offering the picture-perfect Mykonos sunset on a platter. It boasts an outdoor BBQ and an outdoor dining & lounging area, all in front of the 79m2 infinity pool that flows off into the Aegean horizon.
For 6 persons – Villa Elpida, 121 m2
Named “Hope” after the final item in Pandora’s box, Villa Elpida provides brilliant views that inspire hope and much more. With a bird’s eye view of Delos and Rhenea islands, it also provides a majestic drop to the sea and the picture-perfect Mykonos sunset. Seeking to offer guests the possibility of experiencing many diverse holiday moments, Villa Elpida boasts an outdoor BBQ and an outdoor dining & lounging area all in front of the 55 m2 infinity pool that flows off into the Aegean horizon.